Hello! To watch the broadcast of the conference you need to register and select the ticket type: Free or Full (additional options). After that make sure that you are logged in. If you are authorized and registered, the players are already available below. Check out more details in our guide on Medium.
.NET fwdays'21 — is a large conference dedicated to .NET technology that, for 7 years in a row, brings together architects, developers, and testers who use the .NET framework in their work. This conference guarantees that participants will better understand .NET technologies around .NET, NET Core, C #, ASP.NET Core, Azure, and others.
The conference will be held in a hybrid format with three options (FREE ONLINE, FULL ONLINE, OFFLINE & ONLINE). The conference will start on August 7 at 10 a.m (UTC + 3) and weekdays with additional formats.
On the social media of the conference we write more, subscribe.Facebook Twitter Telegram chat
Just like you, we cannot wait for our meeting at the offline conference. And we deeply care about everyone’s health and safety. That is why we are going to stick to all safety measures recommended by the Cabinet of Ministers.
We are actively following all new items that get added to the RESOLUTION OF THE CABINET OF MINISTERS OF UKRAINE of December 9, 2020, No. 1236 “On the establishment of quarantine and introduction of restrictive anti-epidemic actions for prevention of distribution in the territory of Ukraine of acute respiratory disease of COVID-19, of SARS-CoV-2 caused by coronavirus”.
The current situation with the coronavirus in Ukraine.
Security measures at the offline conference:
1. All participants have to be wearing protective masks or respirators while staying indoors.
2. Temperature checks are going to be performed during registration.
3. Places with disinfectants and masks will be available on the territory of the Congress Hall.
4. Surfaces that participants can touch will be timely disinfected.
5. Seatings in the hall will be arranged as recommended by the Cabinet of Ministers.
6. Distance of 1.5 meters between participants has to be maintained at all times, both during the talks and coffee breaks.
7. Ventilation of halls will be performed at breaks.
8. Participants will be registered in small groups to avoid large crowds.