Dynamic configuration in .NET [ukr]
In this presentation, you will learn how to change the configuration of your programs in runtime — without deployment or restart.
First, I will talk about the internal structure and primary components of IConfiguration, and then focus on the practical aspects of working with the configuration service:
- how to adapt the program to work with a dynamic configuration;
- connection of configuration providers in the Azure ecosystem: Key Vault and Azure App Configuration;
- Connect a push-based configuration update model.
- B2C Back End Team Lead at Wirex
- Develops distributed systems on Azure Cloud
- Has a good experience in solving infrastructure problems in microservice architecture
- Serhii likes to experiment with new technologies