How to grow skilled developers and gather reliable teams
- Who is a senior? Who is a middle?
- Hiring interns (internal internship programs).
- Onboarding - how to make sure that newbies won't get overwhelmed by a complex product.
- How to grow a middle into a senior develop without losing them on a way.
- Development goals, 1-to-1, 360 review, competency matrix, tasks outside of team tasks.
- Guild and committees - pros and cons. The dictatorship and centralization, or should we just let all flowers bloom?
- Is it possible to move people between the teams? And how do you do it without pain?
- Techtalk as a way to grow fast. Techradar as a way to find out where the company is heading to.
- Frontend developer and a team lead for Wix Groups - a social app for communities
- Frontend developer with a critical eye on all fashion trends, React.js, and Kyiv balconies
- Lena says about herself: “I’m always questioning everything and want to know where the ultimate strength is”
- It’s the fourth year since she has been testing the strength of the frontend at Wix
- Senior Software Engineer at Google, Non-Executive Director at WebbyLab
- 15+ years of experience in ІТ
- Successfully delivered more than 60 projects (including projects for 5 companies from Fortune 500 list)
- Strong back-end and front-end development background
- Has experience with open source projects and large codebases
- LinkedIn, GitHub
- Senior Backend Developer at Arrival
- «Веб-стандарты» YouTube channel co-host
- «ОЧП» YouTube channel co-host
- Writes articles on Medium and Habr, a speaker
- Member of the program committee at the«Я люблю фронтенд» conference
- Spends money earned in the frontend on cameras and microphones