The first conference of the fwdays’22 season 💥
React fwdays’22 for the second year in a row will bring together developers who use React in their projects.
The conference promises participants a better understanding of the React library, a lot of useful information, top speakers, interesting talks, networking and communication.
We look forward to the following topics of talks: server components, testing, React for 3D, migrating to React, Web Components. The CFP application form is below 😉
The conference will be held in a hybrid format with three options (FREE ONLINE, FULL ONLINE, OFFLINE & ONLINE). The main day of the conference starts on February 26. Also, weekdays with additional formats will be waiting for you.
In Telegram chat of the conference, we are writing more, join.
We are looking for practical up-to-date talks. If you are a developer and want to perform and share your experience, please, fill out the form by January 28th.
Your talk can be related to the topics including but not limited to:
Access to talks of the FREE ONLINE conference track (February 26)
Access to talks presentations
Access to talks of the all conference tracks (February 26)
Participation in all additional formats on weekdays
Instant access to the talks recordings
Access to the live for 3 months after the conference
Q&A with speakers: get your answer right after you ask a question
Private chat for participants and speakers
Access to talks presentations
Certificate of the React fwdays’22 conference participation
All options from Online Full package
OFFLINE participation in the main day of the conference on February 26
Delicious lunch and coffee breaks
In the presence of vaccination or test *
Just like you, we cannot wait for our meeting at the offline conference. And we deeply care about everyone’s health and safety. That is why we are going to stick to all safety measures recommended by the Cabinet of Ministers.
We are actively following all new items that get added to the RESOLUTION OF THE CABINET OF MINISTERS OF UKRAINE of December 9, 2020, No. 1236 “On the establishment of quarantine and introduction of restrictive anti-epidemic actions for prevention of distribution in the territory of Ukraine of acute respiratory disease of COVID-19, of SARS-CoV-2 caused by coronavirus”.
Terms of offline visits may be changed in accordance with the requirements of the Cabinet of Ministers.
The current situation with the coronavirus in Ukraine.
Security measures at the offline conference:
1. *All participants and organizers of the event must have a certificate of receipt of at least one dose of vaccine against COVID-19 or a negative PCR test/rapid test for COVID-19, valid for 72 hours.
2. All participants have to be wearing protective masks or respirators while staying indoors.
3. Temperature checks are going to be performed during registration.
4. Places with disinfectants and masks will be available on the territory of the Congress Hall.
5. Surfaces that participants can touch will be timely disinfected.
6. Seatings in the hall will be arranged as recommended by the Cabinet of Ministers.
7. Distance of 1.5 meters between participants has to be maintained at all times, both during the talks and coffee breaks.
8. Ventilation of halls will be performed at breaks.
9. Participants will be registered in small groups to avoid large crowds.