Q&A сесія з Mark Richards [eng]
Гість: Mark Richards (DeveloperToArchitect.com)
Інтерв'юер: Олексій Петров (Jain Irrigation Inc.)
- Mark Richards is an experienced, hands-on software architect involved in the architecture, design, and implementation of microservices architectures, service-oriented architectures, and distributed systems in a variety of technologies.
- Mark is the founder of DeveloperToArchitect.com, a free website devoted to helping developers in the journey to becoming a software architect.
- He is the author of numerous technical books and videos, including the Fundamentals of Software Architecture, Software Architecture Fundamentals Video Series, and several books and videos on microservices as well as enterprise messaging.
- In addition to hands-on consulting, Mark is also a conference speaker and trainer, having spoken at hundreds of conferences and user groups around the world on a variety of enterprise-related technical topics.
Solution architect at Jain Irrigation Inc.
- Solution architect at Jain Irrigation Inc.
- AWS Certified Solution Architect
- Docker/Kubernetes apologist
- MongoDB Certified Developer
- Active PHP Community Member