Pixel-Pushing Pundit Challenges in 2023, or Non-functional Requirements for Modern Front-end Applications [ukr]
Let's talk about the complexity of modern frontend applications and the challenges facing contemporary development — security, performance, accessibility, and other non-functional requirements that a front-end developer must take into account while developing their application in 2023.
- Competence Manager at Itera
- Working as a full stack developer (JS, C#) for 8 years
- Has three more or less successful pet projects — starting from the VisualStudio Extension with 30k downloads and ending with a small NPM package with 2k downloads/week
- Author of the React Course for Beginners. Big fan of web performance
- GitHub, LinkedIn, Twitter