React. To be or not to be.
History and practice show that a lot of technologies (not only in the frontend), live their peak hype and then go to the plateau of productivity. And as soon as one generation of developers is replaced by a new one, no one knows why and why this solution first appeared.
And after 7 years of React, there is a question: "Do we need it now?", "Why did we choose it?", "Maybe the new generation will be able to live without it?»
- Alexander Solovyov (Kasta)
- Yehor Lvivski (GitHub/Microsoft)
- Roman Liutikov (Pitch)
- CTO at Kasta
- That guy behind @asolovyov
- As they said at Hacker News: the author comes off as fairly junior
- Builds the products to be proud of