Universal highload patterns on a specific example of a game server on Haskell
Analysis of the architecture of the game server on Haskell. From a high-level model to code features - transactional memory, immutable data structures, actors, queues, parallel and concurrent computing. The model of dynamic scaling, optimization, solved problems and trade-offs.
- Reasons for choosing Haskell
- What technologies were considered and why they were not used (no spoilers)
- Full stack of used technologies and their highload potential
- Universal design patterns
- Software architect of complex systems.
- The last year is devoted to the development of a system for automating the management of game development.
- He created the most complete automation of quality management according to ISO 9001.
- He has a special passion for the logic of game servers.