Universal highload patterns on a specific example of a game server on Haskell
Analysis of the architecture of the game server on Haskell. From a high-level model to code features - transactional memory, immutable data structures, actors, queues, parallel and concurrent computing. The model of dynamic scaling, optimization, solved problems and trade-offs.
- Reasons for choosing Haskell
- What technologies were considered and why they were not used (no spoilers)
- Full stack of used technologies and their highload potential
- Universal design patterns
- 20 years in IT. CEO of Attracti S.a.r.l (Switzerland).
- Founder of International Software Architect Club.
- Extensive expertise in software architecture, management, development
- Most interesting project is the full automation of ISO 9001.