Key considerations in implementing a distributed message-sending system using cutting-edge approaches in .NET
Designing and implementing a scalable and reliable message-sending service may seem like a challenging and time-consuming task. However, let's explore some key points of implementation in .NET that will help us achieve the desired level of quality and avoid unexpected obstacles.
To accomplish this, we will:
- Explore of some features of the .NET Confluent Kafka driver.
- Examine real-life use cases of utilizing .NET channels as an InProc Pub/Sub mechanism to enhance application performance.
- Discuss the usage of Minimal API and understand its limitations.
- Compare gRPC streaming with HTTP and determine which option is more suitable for our specific scenario.
- Lead .NET developer in GlobalLogic
- 10+ years of development on .NET: Web development, High-load, Enterprise
- Writes articles at DOU.ua
- Gives talks as a speaker from 2018
- Founder of one of the largest public communities for .NETin Ukraine
- Founder of the closed .NET tech leads community
- Career consultant and mentor
- GitHub, Linkedin, Facebook