Mastering stream-to-stream JOINs in distributed stream processing platform [ukr]
Modern capabilities of humanity in the fields of hardware and software have reached a level where real-time decision-making has become possible with an instant response to new events entering the system. One of the key features of such systems is their ability to JOIN stream events in real-time and conveniently utilize this capability through the SQL, integrating it with other stages of event processing using this query language. This presentation will immerse the viewer in the journey of developing such a non-trivial feature.
- Senior Software Engineer at Hazelcast
- Was born and raised in Kyiv region. Graduated from Kyiv Taras Shevchenko National University, Cybernetics with a major in compilers
- He likes tinkering and tweaking system tools and making them better, currently working at Hazelcast
- The owner of a beautiful Akita-inu dog
- His next step is to get a PhD in Computer Science