Data Mesh in Kubernetes [eng]
PwC Germany is working with a lot of data from different domains and sources, access to which should be properly governed. To tackle those problems and to make access to the data more transparent and straight-forward, we’re building our internal Data Ecosystem.
From this talk, we will cover the following topics:
- Data storage and analytics evolution
- What is Data Mesh?
- How do we build it in Kubernetes?
- Challenges that we were dealing with, and see in front of us.
- PwC Deutschland, Tech Lead of Data Infrastructure
- Andrii was building the internet and making it reliable. Now, let’s crunch some numbers!
- Has over 10 years in the Software engineering industry
- For the last 6 years he has been working in healthcare, fintech, and consulting industries, which are heavily regulated
- Quite interested in Domain Driven Design, Kubernetes, clouds, data