Concurrent React 18. "I might do it later"
- Brief overview of useful data structures.
- Emphasize what React Fiber is and why we need it.
- Talk about how React associates updates and hooks with particular functional components.
- Look at the React "workLoop". Show what's happening when we update the state under the hood.
- Find out what "React Lane" is? And which role it plays in scheduling.
- See some practical tricks that React uses in task batching and scheduling.
- With the knowledge we have try to understand how new concurrent features work
- Senior Software Engineer with more than 5 years in web development. Has experience working in big international teams for Unicorn companies, and tiny Silicon Valley startups, mainly as a front-end software engineer.
- airSlate technical committee member as a front-end expert.
- Does teaching and mentoring. Since the war outbreak, his friend and Mykola created an educational JS group, for people who lost their job and successfully prepared them for a confident junior level.
- He believes if you can not explain something well it means you do not know it really well.
- Addicted to understanding the depth of things.
- Likes sports in all its forms.
- Twitter, LinkedIn