Making boring old WinForms game fun and cool with latest .NET features and cloud
20 years ago I wrote a small WinForms game. All was done probably in under 2 hours. But .NET is different .NET now than it was before. Can I take some cool up-to-date technologies, cloud included, and make the game fun and cool? Let's find out...
- Software engineer at Microsoft.
- Jiří Činčura is .NET, C# and Firebird expert.
- He focuses on data and business layers, language constructs, parallelism, databases and performance.
- For almost two decades he contributes to open-source, i.e. FirebirdClient.
- Frequent speaker and blogger at www.tabsoverspaces.com