ASP.NET Core DevOps approach using VSTS and Azure Deployment
ASP.NET Core becomes very popular because it opens the door to cross-platform development. But with opening this door we also getting the possibility to use a variety of options and techniques to deploy ASP.NET Core Applications.
In this session, I will show you how to deploy ASP.NET Core applications to Azure with various configurations and various targeting platforms(Azure App Service, Docker container, Azure Container service, which is currently on preview) without compromising the DevOps experience when using tools like Visual Studio Team Services with Azure Container Registry.
- Microsoft Azure MVP
- Active participant and a regular speaker in Microsoft Azure Ukrainian Community
- Expert DevOps in ALM-VISEO
- Interested in cloud computing and the Microsoft Azure platform
- Struck off in a new direction with the "Creation of Innovative Enterprises" at a French-Ukrainian master's program in Montpellier
- Facebook, Twitter , LinkedIn