1. Are there breaks between talks?
Between the talks, there will be breaks so you can walk, drink water, talk, change the track.
2. Is it possible to do something else at the conference, except talks?
Yes. There will be activities and competitions on the stands of the partners, after the conference we will draw valuable prizes from the partners and organizers of the conference, and also we will invite everyone on the after-party, where everyone can communicate and have fun in the IT community.
3. Is there any food at the conference?
Yes, there will be coffee breaks and nutritious lunch.
4. What is included in the ticket price?
The price of the ticket includes: visiting all talks, participant's pack, coffee breaks, lunch, after-party, 20% discount to all upcoming conferences from Fwdays.
5. I paid for the ticket, but didn't get it on my e-mail, what should I do?
You can download the ticket in your personal account by clicking "Get ticket" .
6. How to get a 20% discount of regular participant?
If you participated in any of our previous conferences (not IT Saturdays, workshops or webinars), then you need to log in to our web site with the same email address which you used to buy a ticket to the previous conference.
When you begin the procedure of payment, the discount will be applied automatically (you will see the crossed out initial value and the lower value, with discount).
7. How can I pay for a ticket?
8. Can I give the ticket to my friend, if I can't come?
Yes, you can. If you can't attend the conference, please write to email@example.com. In the letter, please specify your ticket number, name, surname and e-mail address which you used when registering on the site, and the name, surname, e-mail address of the person who will attend the conference instead of you.
9. Do you need volunteers for the conference?
Yes. Fill in the form.
10. How can I become a partner of the conference?
Please, write us to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Partnership proposal" and specify which partnership are you interested in.
11. What is the duration of the talk?
Each talk lasts 40 minutes.
12. Is there Q&A after each talk?
The time allocated to the questions depends on the speaker's desire. So, if the speaker wants to spend more time on the talk, there will be time for questions in the Speakers' Corner
13. If I attend a conference, and I will be forced to cancel my participation, will I be able to return my money for a ticket?
Yes. Please, write us to email@example.com with the subject "I want to cancel / replace attendance of the conference "Conference name". Refund is available one week prior to the conference.
14. If I can't attend, can I get materials of the conference?
Yes. All materials from the conference will be sent to you by e-mail in 3-4 weeks after the conference, as well as posted on the website. Videos will be posted with a free access on our Youtube channel.
15. Will the program of the conference change?
The program will be finally settled a week before the conference.
16. Can I get a student discount?
For students we have a 50% discount. Send us a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject "Discount for a student for the conference "Name of the conference", and send a photo or a scanned copy of your student's ticket.
17. Is there parking near the conference venue?
There is a paid guarded underground parking on the territory of the Cosmopolite shopping center.
18. I bought a ticket for my colleague, but I entered my email. Why do I see my name written on the ticket?
If you registered on the site with your email and full name before, the ticket will automatically use your username. One user is connected to one e-mail address.
Send us a letter to email@example.com with the subject "Replace my name ticket on ___(conference name)” if you want to change the name in your ticket.
19. Where can I find a hotel to stay in Kyiv?
The nearest hotels to the conference venue are Mercure Kyiv Congress Hotel and IQ Hotel. Other hotels can be found on Booking.com or you can also use Airbnb service. Conference venue is 6 Vadyma Hetmana St., Mercure Conress Hall.
20. How to get to the Mercure Congress Hall from:
There is a Skybus bus which can take you to the Railway station (East side). From the East railway station you can take a bus №223 which goes directly to Mercure Conress Hall. (“Vadyma Hetmana” stop) or you can use metro. You should take a train to “Shuliavska” metro station on the same red line as the railway station and then 7 min by foot. Also you can use taxi by installing Uber or Uklon application with an approximate price 340 - 370 UAH.
You can reach Mercure Conress Hall. by direct bus №22 or №565 (“Vadyma Hetmana” stop). Also you can use taxi by installing Uber or Uklon application with an approximate price 60-80 UAH)
From the East railway station you can take a bus №223 which goes directly to Mercure Conress Hall. (“Vadyma Hetmana” stop) or you can use metro. You should take a train to “Shuliavska” station on the same red line as the railway station. Also you can use taxi by installing Uber or Uklon application with an approximate price 100-120 UAH.
If you do not find the answer to your question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org