React-query — perfect tool for data, caching, timeouts handling in React Apps [ukr]
How often do you ask yourself the question: how to store, manage and manipulate data in react applications? Wouldn't you like to have a tool that allows you to cache, store, delete, and keep your data up-to-date in React easily and out of the box? This is the tool I want to share with you in my presentation. Need a cool data management tool, don't want to bother with state, context & redux. I invite you to dive into the world of react-query with me! I will share my personal experience with you and tell you WHY this library is worth your attention!
- Alteryx Software Delivery Manager, Team Lead
- Team Lead, JS Developer and Entrepreneur. Recently, she's created the ScaleInIT project, the goal and mission of which is to develop and help any developers in the IT field to grow by improving their Soft & Hard Skills. She adores doing what makes her better and happier: learning new things, working on herself and helping others
- Freedom, justice, family, relatives and enjoyment of the process and life are important to Liliia! She likes to reach new heights, but she believes that the result and the process are equally important. She enjoys new things, learning, sports, healthy food, adventure and travel! She's sure that her life and everything that she has and can has is her personal responsibility. Liliia is the sole author of her life and future
- Her path is a search for interesting opportunities, learning about herself and what is around. She believes that life should be lived in such a way that "from above" they say — "Well done! Please repeat!"
- LinkedIn, GitHub, Instagram, Facebook