Remote in 2020: how it was and what we've learned in teamwork
It seems that you and I are more accustomed to working online than anyone else. But how ready were we really for last year's twists and turns?
Let's look back and remember how it all started, what interesting cases in online communication faced by each of the participants in the discussion, what transformations took place in the changing teams, and most importantly how we all did not go crazy and why we learned cool.
- Natalia Tepluhina (GitLab);
- Mark Orel (Software developer);
- Sergey Frolov (Software developer);
- Kateryna Porshnieva (Veriff )
Moderator: Kateryna Pozdnysheva (Aejis)
- Vue.js Core Team Member.
- Staff Frontend Engineer at GitLab.
- A conference speaker and author of articles on different topics related to Vue.js. Thanks to these activities she has got a title of Google Developer Expert in Web Technologies.
- Writes programs
- Drinks Guinness
- Solves problems
- Project Manager at Aejis
- For the last few years, her focus is Project Management, however, she has also a significant experience in HR-branding for tech and Event Management for tech-oriented conferences
- Co-organizer YGLF, Zlit
- Front-End Technical Lead
- Angular Expert
- Founder BeerJS Kyiv / ngKyiv / Zlit
- Front-End Engineer & Engineering manager from Ukraine, now living in Estonia
- Passionate about accessible web, design systems and testing
- Active in technical community, founded React Kyiv, now co-organiser of TallinnJS
- Organises board game nights, loves reading fiction and is a bit of a coffee snob