Discussion: about the algorithms, interviews.
Let's talk about:
- what is interview coding;
- what does the algorithm have to do with it;
- which companies always require algorithms;
- what is litcode and where else can you train;
- how solutions are evaluated;
- what does knowledge of the company's algorithms generally give;
- a story about a dude who made homebrew;
- cracking the code interview;
- What other stages cause problems during the interview: behavioral, SMART goals, architecture design;
- difference between backend and frontend interviews in FAANG.
P.S. and all this from the personal experience of the participants.
- Andrey Listochkin (Viravix / MetaSystems)
- Anton Verinov (Wix Engineering)
- Mark Orel (Software developer)
- Victor Musiienko (Nylas)
- Writes programs
- Drinks Guinness
- Solves problems
- Fullstack engineer and a moderator in Frontend UA telegram community chat.
- Works with web-related technologies since 2013.
- Main expertise is in building iPaaS (integration platform as a service) and e-commerce products.
- Especially passionate about data-driven analytics and development, but also doesn’t forget about devex.
- Lives and works in Toronto, spends free time jumping on Olympic trampolines and by supporting fellow Frontend UA community.
Viravix / MetaSystems