High-load is at the intersection of DevOps and PHP development [rus]
Let's talk about how software solutions and business needs understanding can make life easier:
- CQRS-architecture in action.
- The story of a seamless move to another DC.
- Cross-DC infrastructure and data processing.
- Software solutions for cross-DC interaction.
Technical details of the transit, methods, and technical stack in terms of software engineering: Mysql (Galera Cluster + StandAlone), RabbitMQ, Cache Warming Strategy, Redis Replication, RabbitMQ-tools.
- Solutions Architect at Sendios (one of the products at Genesis holding). His team develops an ESP platform and works with users’ retention for their clients.
- Likes to sew together product whims from pieces of technology into a complex solution.
- Has been using PHP for over 10 years.
- For most of his experience, Fedor has been working with high-load systems, designing and implementing business requirements, architectural solutions.
- Has a lot of experience in performance optimization of data warehouses: MySQL, Redis, Memcached.
- All of his experience is connected with self-hosted infrastructure. He knows what it means "to cook for high-load".
- Fedor has a tambourine at the workplace (no kidding).
- Linkedin, Telegram