Full Stack frameworks or a story about how to reconcile Front (good) and Back (evil) [rus]
Probably every backend developer had to face the frontend. I am sure that this interaction did not always end without mental trauma. However, today, thanks to Full Stack frameworks, we can forget about this headache, because we have the opportunity to describe and generate a frontend on the PHP side.
- Web Engineer at bearded_coder
- Born and raised in Kishinev, then has moved to Odessa
- 10 years of commercial experience, 10 years of "programming just for fun"
- For several years he worked as an editor of the ruseller.com portal
- Founder of the bearded_coder brand
- Teacher at Hillel computer school