Projects scaling with Amazon Web Services
Undoubtedly, most of the successful projects require scaling and often it happens through migration into cloud services such as Amazon Web Services, for example. Unfortunately, in the process of migration, many developers face some problems, issues, and mistakes which were have done at the beginning stage of code writing.
In this talk, I will focus on the main areas and key things where developers should pay their attention from the start of the project, for the future cloud migration without any problems. Also, I will show a possible step-by-step way for the projects scaling on the AWS, and tell about the main services stack: EC2, ElasticBalancer, RDS, ElastiCache, SQS, CloudWatch, S3. The traffic balancing and system stability topics will be considered too.
- Director Of Engineering at Demio Inc.
- Senior Software Engineer with 10 years of experience.
- Builds architecture for projects of varying complexity.
- He likes coding with PHP, Node.js, and Go-language.
- Keeping a balance between work, family, and health.