Azure Web Apps deep dive
During this topic we will go through the most fascinating features of Azure Web Apps, such as: deployment slots, application settings management, application health monitoring, etc. We will talk about site extensions you can use to make your life easier. We will also talk about internal architecture of Azure Web Apps.
This topic is very demo-centric and we will see how easy we can:
- Introduce production, staging, integration, etc. environments to your app.
- Manage app configurations and avoid storing credentials in source control.
- Introduce continuous deploy for dev environment using build-in deploy server.
- Monitor app health based on both availability and performance.
- Configure autoscaling engine, based on schedule and/or user load.
- Founder and main speaker at Ukrainian Microsoft Azure Community.
- 20 years in application development.
- Builds apps based on Microsoft Azure platform since 2011.
- Microsoft Azure technical expert.
- Microsoft Azure MVP since 2014.
- Microsoft Regional Director since 2020.
- Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, MVP, RD