HTML: The Good Parts
Html, head, title, base, link, meta, style, body, article, section, nav, aside, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, header, footer, p, address, hr, pre, blockquote, ol, ul, li, dl, dt, dd, figure, figcaption, main, div, a, em, strong, small, s, cite, q, dfn, abbr, ruby, rb, rt, rtc, rp, data, time, code, var, samp, kbd, sub and sups, i, b, u, mark, bdi, bdo, span, br, wbr, ins, del, picture, source, img, iframe, embed, object, param, video, audio, track, map, area, table, caption, colgroup, col, tbody, thead, tfoot, tr, td, th, form, label, input, button, select, datalist, optgroup, option, textarea, output, progress, meter, fieldset, legend, details, summary, dialog, script, noscript, template, canvas, slot.
- Founder of Web Standards, the first Russian front-end community
- Host and producer of the Web Standards weekly podcast.
- Web Standards Days conference host and organizer. Founder and organizer of pitercss_conf and pitercss_meetup
- Author and producer of HTML Shorts video series and personal blog on YouTube
- Author of Zen Coding (Emmet) idea and Shower presentation engine
- Developer, speaker, DevRel
- Passionate about front-end, typography, design, audio-video production