The Almighty Rabbit Hole
It’s difficult to get inspired sometimes. We often make the mistake of looking at our own industry for answers and ideas which leads to regurgitation and me-too-ness. For us to stay interested in our careers we need try new things and experiment. And the first step on our path to progress is inspiration.
- Independent animator, illustrator and interactive designer.
- Specialist in random nonsense (personal work) and highly detailed and considered interactive design and animation (for clients).
- Won two industry CSS Design Awards despite not really liking CSS and never using it in any of his work.
- Recently discovered he has an obsession with animating eggs. Obsessive experimentalist.
- Loves mixing technologies, techniques and approaches to create new ideas and results.