Web Vitals monitoring & optimizations [rus]
Performance is one of the key factors in determining a product's user experience. It is very important that the site loads quickly, is responsive and interactive, and the content remains stable.
I want to share why you need to monitor application performance, talk about Web Vitals metrics and tools for measuring them.
I also want to tell you about examples of optimizations that can positively affect performance and what results it can bring.
- Team Lead in Prom.ua (Sites team) at the EVO company
- Has been developing Web Applications for over 4 years
- Passionates about Ukrainian products
- Interested in the numbers and business metrics of the project, can dive into Google Analytics for a couple of hours
- Refactored more CoffeeScript than he wanted to
- LinkedIn, GitHub