Conditionally adaptive [ru]
Some people build two versions of their website: mobile and, I guess, stationary? Anyway. They sniff around your browser and serve a proper version (most of the time). Oh, well. Others make it flexible and serve everything that site is capable of in a single file. And triple-sized pictures as well, just in case. All right then. Some are confident that there’s no such thing as mouse and keyboard on mobile, but of course there’s unlimited 5G. Interesting. And finally there’s a user looking at all of this with sadness. How to make it better using modern specs? Let’s see.
- Founder of Web Standards, the first Russian front-end community
- Host and producer of the Web Standards weekly podcast.
- Web Standards Days conference host and organizer. Founder and organizer of pitercss_conf and pitercss_meetup
- Author and producer of HTML Shorts video series and personal blog on YouTube
- Author of Zen Coding (Emmet) idea and Shower presentation engine
- Developer, speaker, DevRel
- Passionate about front-end, typography, design, audio-video production