Practical tips regarding build optimization for those who use Gitlab, Gradle, and Docker
This talk is about build optimization mechanisms available in three developer tools that are often used together (Gitlab, Gradle, and Docker). Dmytro will describe the possibilities of each instrument and advise which functions you should use and how. Additional attention will be paid to the most common pitfalls, along with handy tips and tricks. The talk will also be useful for those who use just one or two out of the tools.
- Back-end engineer at Grammarly
- Previously worked at Amazon
- Mostly writes in Java these days
- Curious about building tools and their impact on productivity
- Academic interest: spellchecking and dictionary compression