MySQL 8.0 Performance: Scalability & Benchmarks
This session will be interesting to everyone looking for the latest news about MySQL 8.0 Performance and also overall performance improvements delivered during the past years.
- MySQL 8.0 is GA over a year now!
- what about MySQL 8.0 Performance ? ;-)
- the latest benchmark results obtained with MySQL 8.0 will be in center of the talk.
- because every benchmark workload for MySQL is a "problem to resolve".
- each resolved problem is a potential gain in your production!
- many important internal design changes are coming with MySQL 8.0
- how to bring them in action most efficiently?
- what kind of trade-offs to expect, what is already good, and what is "not yet"?
- how well MySQL 8.0 is able to use the latest HW?
- could you really speed-up your IO by deploying your data on the latest flash storage?
These and many other questions are answered during this talk + proven by benchmark results.