Workshop "Can my .NET application use less CPU / RAM?" [ukr]
In most cases it’s very hard to predict the number of resources needed for your .NET application. But If you spot some abnormal CPU or RAM usage, how to answer the question “Can my application use less?”.
Let’s see samples from real projects, where optimal resource usage by the application became one of the values for the product owner and see how less resource consumption can be.
The workshop will be actual for .NET developers who are interested in optimization of .NET applications, QA engineers who involved performance testing of .NET applications. It also will be interesting to everyone who "suspected" their .NET applications of non-optimal use of resources, but for some reason did not start an investigation.
- Senior software developer in infrastructure team, Covent IT
- 15+ years of commercial expertise in software and database development.
- 10+ year's experience using Microsoft SQL Server (development SQL queries, stored procedure, query analyzing & optimization, database design and administration).
- Strong expertise in development utilizing the Microsoft .NET Framework (ASP.NET, WebAPI, desktop application, windows services).
- Good at application performance optimization (complex mathematical calculations, algorithms, multithreading, benchmarking, application performance analyzing).
- Strong mathematical background (algorithms, modeling, numerical methods) since 2013 PhD in math.
- Good experience at unit and integration tests development.
- LinkedIn, GitHub