The future of serverless computing
Are you still planning your servers capacity in CPU and RAM? Do you enjoy answering questions like “what amount of servers we need to buy to serve 10K and 10M users”? Do you enjoy paying for those servers while they are sitting idle?
In my session I will talk about the current state and the future of serverless computing. I will show several demos that show how to start using serverless computing, what are the application scenarios for it, how it can scale, what it will cost, etc.
This session will be useful for developers and architects who are seeking a way to create an app utilizing all your previous skills, but make it scalable, reliable, fast and cost efficient.
- Founder and main speaker at Ukrainian Microsoft Azure Community.
- 15+ years in application development.
- Builds apps based on Microsoft Azure platform since 2011.
- Microsoft Azure technical expert.
- Microsoft Azure MVP since 2014.
- Owner and one of the organizers of the most popular Microsoft Azure conferences in Ukraine: Azure Day and Global Azure Bootcamp.
- Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, MVP