Dev spaces development in AKS
In this presentation we will look at Azure Dev spaces and how to collaborate between development team in AKS. You will learn tips and tricks in building, testing scenarios and do end – to – end testing with other components without replicating or mocking up dependencies.
- Clould Architect at Eleks.
- A multi-skilled expert with comprehensive experience of designing, developing and deploying Cloud and Hybrid architectures and infrastructure for software applications.
- Having over 10 years of IT experience Azure and SharePoint infrastructures. Possessing a proven ability to lead project teams to successfully deliver agreed upon solutions of the highest quality, often in complex and challenging customer environments.
- He has managed SharePoint Competence Center working in MS partner company.
- Organizes events in the community group, writes articles in the blog, participates in the conference as a speaker.
- A lead of Ukrainian IoT and SharePoint Community.
- He has been a speaker at such conferences as TechEd, Local community, SQLSaturday, MS Swit, net Fest, Just do It, Azure Day, IoT hackathon etc.
- Twitter, Medium, GitHub