We will talk about:
- What does it need to become an NLP specialist?
- NLP as a tool to help identify information about people in different data sources
- A large number of fakes in social networks and mechanisms to combat them (algorithms and moderation)
- NLP takes away jobs
Guests of the discussion:
- Vsevolod Dyomkin (Projector)
- Halyna Oliinyk (1touch.io)
- Vitaliy Radchenko (Scorum AI)
- Head of the data science department at 1touch.io, which is a platform for advanced data lifecycle management.
- She has extensive experience in continuous delivery of end-to-end NLP solutions mainly focused on performing multi-lingual analysis for high-load systems helping to enhance, summarize, and highlight specific properties of text data.
- LinkedIn, Medium
- Data Scientist at Scorum AI
- Main interest is NLP, where he has a lot of experience in solving different problems from scratch to production deployment. Now working on recommender systems. Besides, he has relevant experience in Time Series, anomaly detection, AutoML, and classical tasks.
- Occasionally, he is a data science courses lecturer and helps with meetups organization.