Data-driven solutions in engineering
Engineering sets specific demands on data-driven methods. I will discuss how data-driven projects can benefit from technical expertise. In addition, using a real-life case, I will show, how the combined application of computational fluid dynamics and machine learning helps to design aircraft of the future.
- Aerospace engineer speaking data science
- Co-founder of Lamaita (consulting for data-driven solutions in engineering, based in Munich, Germany)
- Ten years of experience in computational modeling of complex physical as well as technical systems and processes
- Author of several scientific journal publications
- Pursuing a doctoral degree in aerospace sciences at the Technical University of Munich