How to expand the business face to the consumer
96% of new products that were developed and launched in 2018 will stop their existence in 2019. In business, we view the world through the prism of our company: our expectations, demands, and opportunities. In this perspective, it is very easy to fall into the traps "we have the coolest product", "the product sells itself" and "we know exactly what we need." I will tell about how to shift the focus from myself to the consumer and ones desires. How to test your business model for customer focus and how to understand whether you have a long-term competitive advantage that will allow a business to survive today and develop effectively tomorrow.
- General Manager at Red Bull Ukraine. Responsible for business of the company in Ukraine. li>
- For over 20 years, she has been working in international companies. Worked in marketing at Coca-Cola, marketing director at Oriflame and San InBev Ukraine, National Sales Manager at Mars Ukraine. li>
- In 2011, she've ranked among the top 15 most powerful MMR marketing directors. li>
- Professor at the Kyiv School of Economics. li>
- Founder of the Kyiv Bookworms Club with 1,300 members. li>
- Facebook, Linkedin