Software Architecture for Humans! [eng]
Software architecture is only appearing to be a technical topic. Of course, software needs to have technologies and structures, but people have to be at the focus of the architecture. After all, the key challenge of software development and software architecture is that the software systems we build are too complex for a single human to understand. However, the organization and management of people can also solve problems that relate to software architecture. Thus, the talk shows the dependencies between architecture, people, and organization - and how to use them to develop software more successfully.
- Eberhard Wolff has 20+ years of experience as an architect and consultant - often on the intersection of business and technology.
- He is the Head of Architecture at SWAGLab in Germany.
- As a speaker, he has given talks at international conferences and as an author, he has written more than 100 articles and books e.g. about Microservices and Continuous Delivery.
- His technological focus is on modern architectures – often involving Cloud, Domain-driven Design, DevOps, or Microservices.
- site, Twitter, mastodon, Github, Linkedin