Micro-frontends, web development
Architecting micro-frontends can be challenging. The right micro-frontends approach can provide many benefits for organizations. But, poorly architected can sometimes lead to many critical issues (performance, complexity, big cognitive load). In this talk, let's explore how we can keep it simple with Module Federation and enable independent release flow in modern web applications.
- Senior Software Engineer at Beamery
- He has 9+ years of experience in engineering
- Primarily he focuses on Full Stack web development and building DevOps infrastructure for his services and frontend apps
- Over the last four years, has focused on implementing a micro-frontend concept in many organizations
- GitHub, LinkedIn, Twitter