ORM vs GraphQL
Now many developers (not all) have a tendency to use a number of technologies, not understanding how they work and which problems they solve and which ones they create. The talk will be devoted to a review of libraries in Python, which help us work with databases, namely, effectively receive data.
I will try to tell and answer the following questions:
- why is it sometimes worth writing RAW SQL;
- when it is worth paying attention to ORM, in particular, their advantages and differences;
- where and how ORM will be slower, and where there will be no difference;
- how and what ORMs can work in asynchronous mode;
- what does GraphQL have to do with it and how can it help.
- Has 10+ years of experience in web development
- For the last 4 years, he'd been a Technical leader at prom.ua/EVO.company and now works at a new fintech project as a CTO
- Also teaches Python courses at IT-school
- GraphQL enthusiast