Ecosystem for reliable Python programming
With the increasing complexity of applications, the likelihood of software errors increases significantly. There are about ten tools in the Python programming ecosystem that can significantly reduce the risk of errors: unittest, pytest, unittest.mock, Freeze Gun, Webtest, Factory Boy, tox, retrying, Cosmic Ray, BitBucket Pipelines.
In the talk we will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of these technologies, as well as recommendations on what stage of development to apply.
- Author of the Patreon page "Reliable software development with Python"
- Director and founder of the First Institute of Reliable Software
- Consultant of CEO and owners of IT companies
- Director and co-founder of IT-company "Design and Test Lab"
- 14 years of experience in software development, top management, and the creation of a successful IT business
- 10 years of experience as a senior lecturer in Kharkov National University of Radio Electronics
- Facebook, Twitter