Using Kafka in your python applications
To date, Kafka is one of the most in-demand products in large distributed systems and projects. In my talk, I would like to present a few real cases of using the stack of the python and Kafka that helped us get things done. Also, I am to reveal problems occurred while integrating the new tool.
- Chief Technology Officer of Fintech at RozetkaPay
- Has 15 years of experience in web development
- For the last four years has been building and managing a large scalable fintech project focused on Ukrainian e-commerce leaders
- He has been mentoring young talents in Ukrainian IT for many years
- Volunteering, helps launch projects that bring Ukraine closer to victory in the war with russia