We will transfer the funds to Ukrainian verified humanitarian aid foundations to Ukraine 🇺🇦
Tired of countless Redux boilerplate tests? Having hard time to debug testing library errors? Feel like all those things don’t seem to bring much value? And you’re right! Let’s talk about a level of testing that brings the most value while requiring the smallest effort, and the tools that makes it all possible.
The number of participants: up to 25 participants.
Approximate duration: 2 hours. Starts on May 12 at 4:00 p.m. till 6 p.m. (GMT+3).
The event will be held in English.
The workshop is run fully online, using Zoom and various online collaboration tools.
Middle / Senior frontend developers (angular, vue, react, anything).
Structure and Contents:
1. Levels of testing and why do you need to care.
2. How to automate the internet user.
3. Using automation for writing a test case.
4. Adding user authorization.
5. Running the tests on continous integration server.
6. Specs organization and scenarios.
7. Debugging and fixing flaky specs.
8. Best practices: page object and chain of invocation.
9. Best practices: prerequisites building.