[WORKSHOP] K8S for developers [ukr]
"It seems that perfection is attained, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing more to take away." - Antoine de Saint Exupéry
We can talk a lot about Kubernetes. But does the whole info is really need for just begining? Let's take away everything, except the really needed, and show a way for ones, who still uses only docker.
- Why do developers need Kubernetes and what does it looks like?
- An attempt to automate ops, or why does it was a reinvention of Kubernetes
- What does kube consists of?
- How to get a Kubernetes?
- From docker-compose to Kubernetes
- What is a Helm and why it's difficult without one?
- What is "local development on Kubernetes"?
- CRD & Operators
- DevOps at AdvancedHosting
- He’s started his career in 2013 (as a PHP developer and system administrator)
- Has worked as a support engineer, sysadmin, full-stack web developer, DevOps
- DevOps since 2017
- Linkedin, Stack Overflow, GitHub