Utilizing Strategic Domain-Driven Design in frontend architecture
Architecting software, especially on a large-scale where it needs to meet the business requirements is always a challenge and your next frontend apps whether you use React, Vue, Angular or anything else, are not an exception. Strategic Domain-Driven Design techniques ensure your application is optimized to support business goals while identifying cohesive modules, known as a bounded context which creates a maintainable, comprehensible codebase by isolating dependencies and describe business value.
In this talk, I explorer the idea of the ubiquitous language, the bounded context, sub-domains and utilize them by using monorepo and microservices, web components and more which can be easily scaled and maintained.
- A passionate software developer with years of developing and architecting complex web and mobile applications
- He is passionate about web platform especially flutter, IoT, PWAs, and performance
- He loves sharing his knowledge with the community by writing and speaking, contributing to open source and organizing meetups and events
- The author of "Progressive web app with Angular" book by Apress and "Progressive Web Apps" video course by PacktPub and Udemy
- Co-organizer of a few mobile and web meetups in Norway as well as Nordic conferences for mobile and Angular, Mobile Era and ngVikings
- Twitter, Github