Node.js in 2020: Get out and come back again
How to overcome this trend and how to change Node.js development approaches in 2020 using all modern capabilities and knowledge, as well as what needs to be changed in daily code writing practices, these and other issues will be covered in this talk: Node.js в 2020: Get out and come back again".
- Researcher and lecturer at University "Kiev Polytechnic Institute"
- Chief Software Architect at Metarhia Technology Stack
- 25 years in IT, expert in building distributed corporate applications, systems architecture
- NodeUA, KievNodeJS and HowProgrammingWorks meetups organizer
- Specialties: cybernetics, programming, DBMS, system analysis, production automation, telemetry, system software, network servers and protocols
- The author of the Impress application server for Node.js, JSTP and multiple other open source projects