No excuses for not writing tests
Hey you! Why do you not writing tests? Maybe you don’t know why you need to write them? Maybe you have doubts about who should write tests? Or your manager doesn’t give you time to write tests? Or you just don’t know how to write tests or choose the right technologies, or how to choose between UI, integration or unit test for your case? Come to my talk, and we will figure out that together!
- TeamLead at Ciklum/WalkMe
- Public speaker, judge of DEV_Challenge.
- The creator of multiplayer games tank.ly.
- He likes concise and beautiful code that does’t need comments.
- Besides programming enjoys riding on a motorcycle and skydiving.
- Twitter, GitHub