Code Style and Violence
Why, in the world, do we need code style? Not that it is necessary while you work alone, but when your team starts to grow it becomes obvious that you need rules. Let's see how to select code style, automate checks and force your team to use it.
- Front-End Engineer at Amazon
- 20 years of frontend development. So what?
- Independent developer for 16 years. Sold out to corporations
- Jack of all trades, master of none. More of the last part
- Founder and chief-editor of the Frontender Magazine. Failed miserably
- Speaker at international and local conferences. The further the local
- UA Web Challenge expert. Ex
- Magical talking bear prostitute
- Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn