DevSecOps for developers – why it’s important and how to get started?
We already know that DevOps is a mix of Development and Operation. Based on that knowledge we can assume that DecSecOps is a mix of Development, Security and Operation. But is it important for developers? And, in case it is, how to get started?
During my session, I will explain what OWASP is, what are the most common security risks, how to protect your app from them and how to do it in a repeatable and reusable way.
- Founder and main speaker at Ukrainian Microsoft Azure Community.
- 20 years in application development.
- Builds apps based on Microsoft Azure platform since 2011.
- Microsoft Azure technical expert.
- Microsoft Azure MVP since 2014.
- Microsoft Regional Director since 2020.
- Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, MVP, RD