Azure Logic App and building modern cloud native apps
I would like to share my experience of using Azure Logic App as a tool to build cloud native applications as easy and fast as we can. I will explain how we ca use SDKs for out needs and how to use cloud interface to simplify the process. During the demo I will solve the problem that often happens especially with me when I am not at home.
Well the story will be about IoT device and how we can user Logic app to notify me when electricity is turned off. Also, I will demonstarte how we can use computer vision into the Logic App.
- Head of Research and Development Office at ELEKS
- A multi-skilled expert with comprehensive experience of designing, developing and deploying Cloud and Hybrid architectures and infrastructure for software applications
- Having over 10 years of IT experience Azure and SharePoint infrastructures. Possessing a proven ability to lead project teams to successfully deliver agreed upon solutions of the highest quality, often in complex and challenging customer environments
- He has managed SharePoint Competence Center working in MS partner company
- Organizes events in the community group, writes articles in the blog, participates in the conference as a speaker
- A lead of Ukrainian IoT and SharePoint Community
- He has been a speaker at such conferences as TechEd, Local community, SQLSaturday, MS Swit, net Fest, Just do It, Azure Day, IoT hackathon etc.
- Twitter, Medium, GitHub